After a whole busy day, your body needs to sleep and relax. But what if your mattress is smelly, dirty, and dusty. So, it becomes more important to clean your mattress so that you can have a good sleep and rest whenever you want.
Why Should You Choose An Eco-friendly Way For Mattress Cleaning?
There are many reasons for choosing a green or eco-friendly way for Mattress Cleaning: To know, keep reading.
- Secure Environment: Instead of chemicals, use natural methods of mattress cleaning. It will help you to live in a safe and secure habitat.
- Air Quality: We all don’t want to have a chemical smelly mattress. So, use Eco-friendly methods to reduce the bad smell of chemicals and make your mattress pleasant smelly.
- Safety of Child And Pets: Some types of cleaning products contain a lot of harmful chemicals, which can be too dangerous for your young child and pets. So, protect them from any kind of allergens or any other problems by using an Eco-friendly cleaning way for the Mattress Sanitisation.
- Pocket Friendly: As we all know cleaning products are so costly, but Eco-friendly solutions are easy to make or you can make DIY methods by yourself, which will save money.
- Sanitation Security: Eco-friendly ways are kind to skin, rather than chemicals which can harsh your eyes, skin or lungs.
Eco-friendly Ways For The Mattress Cleaning and Sanitisation
Living Life in an eco-friendly way isn’t easy. You have to do a lot of green procedures to clean your mattress. Here are some points that will help you to take care of your mattress.
Vacuum Cleaning And Sunlight Drying
Mattress absorbs dust and dirt, so vacuuming is the best way to clean it. And, your mattress should be vacuumed every week or every 3 months from both sides. This reduces the infestation of dust mites, germs or deposition of dirt and increases its life. Also, put your mattress outdoors in the fresh air or under good sunlight. This will reduce the smell of your mattress and kill bacterias, bugs and also will work as a Mattress Deodorisation.
Stain Removing By Vinegar Solution
For stubborn stains, take 1 cup of vinegar and 3 cups warm water. Then apply it to the stained area. Use a cotton cloth and scrub in a circular motion on the surface of the mattress. Then, vacuum it. When the stain is removed. Allow your mattress to air dry for several hours. Or put it under direct sunlight or fan, it will fasten the drying method.
Baking Soda Solution
Whenever you see a liquid spill over your mattress, there are chances that your mattress will absorb the liquid and lock it. So, take a paper towel or cotton towel, and press it from your hand so that it can absorb the maximum amount of liquid. Then, take a box, add 1 cup of baking soda and 10-20 drops of your favourite essential oil. Spread the powder to the stain for at least 2-3 hours and then, vacuum it. This process will remove the stain and give you a good smell of your favourite essential oil.
Cleaning by Hydrogen Peroxide
For Reliable Mattress Stain Removal, you need to apply a hydrogen peroxide method. Take a spray bottle, mix 1 cup 3%of hydrogen peroxide, 3 tablespoons of baking soda and dishwashing liquid and mix well the solution, also pour 2 cups of warm water in another bottle. Spray warm water on the stained area. Now, spray the hydrogen peroxide solution on the stain. Use an old toothbrush and scrub in a circular motion until the stain is removed on the surface of the mattress. You can get help from Mattress Cleaning Athelstone professionals also for mattress cleaning.
So, you can use any of the above Eco-friendly mattress cleaning methods for your needs. It has been proven safe and effective by our Carpet Cleaning Athelstone experts.